Are you committed, dynamic, driven and always striving for excellence? Pegasys is looking for people like you to join our Cape Town team, as we work together to make a sustainable impact on the world we live in.
- Qualifications • Economics, Business, Finance, Law, Engineering, Science, Social Science Graduates • Post-graduate degree and international qualifications a significant advantage • Strong academic and work track record a pre-requisite
- Experience • Minimum of 1 year working experience • Exposure to Management and / or Strategy consulting advantageous
- Key Attributes • Desire to contribute towards making the world a better place, and belief that a small group can have a significant impact • Strong work ethic and high standards for achievement • Adaptable as required to work in a complex and uncertain environment • Ability to logically work towards a desired outcome in a complex and uncertain environment - identifying and understanding key issues and developing an approach to progress towards the goal • Intent to develop one’s potential to be a leader or an expert • Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly break down and explain a complex topic verbally and in writing, and an ability to listen and respond to input and diverse perspectives • Preferably someone comfortable working in quantitative environments, but who has a broader interest in strategy, social issues and development
HR Talent Attraction & Acquisition
Sector: Corporate Services
The key focus of this role is to source, select and acquire exceptional talent for the Pegasys team. Reporting to the HR manager, they will also assist in developing new processes and practices, contribute to HR Team and company projects related to people practices.
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES The incumbent will be responsible for: • implementing and administering the full recruitment process o workforce planning, o advertising, o selection procedure o onboarding. • Developing and implementing a robust and sustainable candidate sourcing strategy and methodology. • Running programs related to employment branding and talent attraction – o managing content on the company and external career pages, o liaising with recruitment agencies and other candidate sourcing channels, o co-ordinating an alumni and referral network o running graduate recruitment and internship initiatives. • Administering the Pegasys career portal, recruitment database, SmartHR • Contributing to the development and implementation of best-fit people processes as part of the HR team • Maintaining records and reporting to senior leadership on recruitment pipeline. • Preparing candidate feedback incorporating selection and psychometric information.
- SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS • Graduate in Human Resources or related discipline • Registration as a Psychometrist advantageous • MS Office advanced proficiency – Excel Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, and general IT systems. • Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EXPERIENCE • Demonstrable experience of working in a similar role at a comparable level in a company for at least 2 years. • A good understanding of South Africa labour legislation. • Understanding of a consultancy environment. ATTRIBUTES • Relationship Building. • Extremely organized, flexible and efficient • Accuracy and attention to detail • Ability to prioritise and follow-through and manage workload and deadlines effectively • The ability to work well under pressure, • Independent work yet team player • The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information • Highly motivated person • Comfortable working in a relatively unstructured environment and is adaptable. • South African (HDI) candidates will be given preference.